[ANNOUNCEMENT] Nokia 9110 Hebrew Support Package is now GPLed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      The Nokia 9110 Communicator Hebrew Support Package, developed by Ozicom
      Communications Ltd., has been released under the terms of the GPL.

      This package was one of the early users of FriBidi, and the FriBidi
      project benefitted from the experience of making it work under the
      GEOS operating system used in the Nokia 9110.

      More details and download information for the package can be found at:

      http://www.zak.co.il/gpl/geos/9110Hebrew.html

      I wish to express my thanks to Nadav Har'El for his agreement to mirror
      the package in the Ivrix FTP server; and to everyone who contributed to
      development of the package.

      --- Omer Zak
      Cellular Applications Development
      Ozicom Communications Ltd.