Slightly OT: A Pseudo-political but philosophical post.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Well, I specifically forked Philosophy-IL to be able to discuss
      non-technical matters and to discuss politics with some style. However, I
      posted a message there a while ago, which was slightly political in nature
      but in my highly biased opinion is quite profound and also discusses
      philosophy as well as politics.

      Now, I received no replies, including not nice ones. The problem is that
      most of the members of this esteemed forum did not bother to join
      Philosophy-IL (and so far I was too lazy to tell other people about it).
      So, if you can afford to take some time and read it:

      I'll appreciate any comment including "I liked it", "Very nice", "It was
      OK", "I hated it", or "You should have spelled bar instead of baz in the
      third paagraph". The thing is I'd like to try my luck publishing it in
      Kuro5hin, and would like an initial round of criticisms.

      Beware of the Reply-To header.

      Regards,

      Shlomi Fsih