[OFF TOPIC] Looking for archives of the Wadi mailing list

  • Gilad Ben-Yossef
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Howdie,

      I'm trying to locate archives of the Wadi mailing list that was in use
      during the hi tech Bubble years and discussed hi tech & startups in
      Israel. I thought that someone from the crowd here might have a clue.

      Please reply privatly.

      Thanks for your help,
      Gilad.

      --
      Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad@...>
      http://benyossef.com

      "A 24-year-old South Korean man died after playing computer
      games nonstop for 86 hours, police said."

      http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/10/1034061260831.html