Re: [hackers-il] Pictures

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2002
      On Sun, Dec 22, 2002, Arik <arikb@...> wrote about "[hackers-il] Pictures":
      > I have uploaded pictures into the pictures section. They are
      > full-size, I didn't down-scale them. They are of low quality, I'm
      > afraid. Had I more time, I would have taken care to compose them better.

      Nice pictures!

      Just a small correction: In the picture titled "Mulix Omer Choo" (the
      one with the nice closeup of the Kadishman sheep and of the fact I boycott
      cable), the person on the left of the picture is in fact me (Nadav), not
      Muli.

      > And to make sure Mulix' eyes are open.

      :)

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Sunday, Dec 22 2002, 17 Tevet 5763
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |This space is for sale - inquire inside.