RE: [hackers-il] timming cpu time in windows

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
      to answer myself, since it take 24hrs for an email to get to the list members for
      some reason.
      I found micorosfts Hi-Res timers and used the timeGettime function together with the
      devcaps on
      a 1ms resolution interval.
      the library is the multimedia timer library winmm.lib and the header file mmsystem.h
      check out msdn for the rest.

      still, the realy simple cases of my A star and Iterative Deepening A star algoritms
      returns zero run-time
      because they are in micro- area.
      I didn't find a better Resolution timers, so i'll guess i'll have to make do.

      * - * - *
      Tzahi Fadida
      TzahiFadida@...
      Technion Email: Science@...