You know you've been using NT for too long when...
- You find an easter egg in NT. (works on NT v4.0 server)
1. Right click on the desktop and select Properties. Or open Control Panel
from the Start buttom/Settings menu and select Display.
2. From the Display Properties, select Screen Saver.
3. Select 3D Text (OpenGL) as your screen saver type.
4. Click on the Settings buttom to configure the screen saver.
5. Change the text that the screen saver will display to "Not Evil".
6. Click OK to save the changes. Click the test buttom or wait until the
screen saver kicks in the next time.
7. This will show the names of all the members of the Windows NT developer
8. You can also try the changing the text to "Volcano".
9. This will display the names of a bunch of volcanos all over the world
My very own product in Mercury has an easter egg with developers names in it
Debian Gnu/Linux - non penis canina est