Re: [hackers-il] [OT] rms in China

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2000
      On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Moshe Zadka wrote:

      > On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Chen Shapira wrote:
      >
      > > http://www.rons.net.cn/hf/rms_china.html
      > >
      > > beautiful pictures of China, from rms's China tour.
      >
      > How can RMS be OT on hackers-il?

      RMS is never OT on hackers-il, but trips in China can be very OT,
      especially if the closest thing to computers shown in the pictures are
      2000 year old abacuses.

      DISCLAIMER: I didn't bother to surf into the quoted URL and view the
      pictures.
      --- Omer
      WARNING:
      By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
      (known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
      legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
      unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
      of receiving it.