Re: Is advocacy relevant to design in general and good design in part icular?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Omer Musaev wrote:

> [...]

      Maybe I mixed two different but related thoughts I had. I know some of the
      design decisions I made for Freeceell Solver and other projects were
      influenced by what I read in Joel on Software, The Cathedral and the
      Bazaar and other sources. Maybe I'm not a very intuitive programmer if I
      was influenced by that. But wisdom is good whether one was "born" with it,
      gained it by experience, or read it somewhere.

      Just my 20 agoroth,

      Shlomi Fish