Penguicon

  • Gilad Ben-Yossef
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      "Penguicon is a combination Science Fiction Convention and Linux Expo,
      doing the whole "you got peanut butter in my chocolate" thing. The
      overlap between the two worlds has been crying out for a combination
      event for years (the tux in a red starfleet shirt graphic predates us by
      a lot), so now there is one.

      Our confirmed guests are Terry Pratchett, Eric Raymond, Pete Abrams,
      J.D. Frazer (Illiad), and Rob Malda (CmdrTaco)."

      http://penguicon.sourceforge.net/guests.shtml

      /me wants to go real bad... :-)

      --
      Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad@...>
      http://benyossef.com

      "Geeks rock bands cool name #8192: RAID against the machine"