Spam and New Year greetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      This year I sent by E-mail New Year greetings to several of my
      acquaintances.

      About 1/4 of the messages returned to me, mostly due to obsolete E-mail
      addresses. However, I noticed that my E-mail to several Netvision
      subscribers bounced due to their mailboxes being over quota.

      I suppose that this is due to the Klez virus which clogged their
      mailboxes. They may also not bother to download their E-mail from
      Netvision at all due to the prevalence of the Klez virus copies in it.

      Shana Tova!