RE: [hackers-il] Major Israeli ISPs are in a spam blacklist

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      > This was a shock for me, as I had no idea that Israeli ISPs (with the
      > exception of Actcom) do so bad job fighting spam originating
      > from their
      > domains.

      I have been aware of this for a while, and furthermore I have complained multiple times to Barak for allowing spam on cyclone.barak.net.il, without any reply to my queries.

      I'm glad they are on a list. Their users need to make the right choices of ISP, and I hope this will help.

      That'll show them.

      > cyclone.barak.net.il

      That's the one used by SAKAL

      This email and attachments have been scanned for recognized contextual characteristics by PortAuthority Server to SafeGuard privileged or sensitive information. Vidius, Inc. We value information.