Re: [hackers-il] Meta: Separate Mailing List for Posting Hacks

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002
      I am quoting the entire message, mutilating potential filtering keywords.

      My own opinion:
      S*l*m* has been quite prolific participant in this mailing list.
      Some things which he wrote interested me. Others didn't interest me.

      But as far as I remember, all of his messages were on-topic for
      Hackers-IL, in that they discussed various topics, which more or less
      related to software development.

      I believe that people, who filter all of his messages due to some of them
      being uninteresting for them, throw the baby out together with the water.
      Besides, his E-mail messages are not THAT big % of the total Hackers-IL
      traffic.
      This is withstanding the fact that he has his own peculiar style and way
      of observing and interacting with the world, which may be annoying to some
      of them.

      --- Omer
      Th*r* is no *GL* *a*a*.