A Freshmeat Editorial I wrote

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10 6:59 AM
      Check:

      http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/519/

      One distinguished member of this list contributed some feedback to the
      original draft, and made me change my strategy a bit.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10 7:39 AM
        On Sat, Aug 10, 2002, Shlomi Fish wrote about "[hackers-il] A Freshmeat Editorial I wrote":
        > http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/519/

        So now Shlomi also has a funny biography ;)

        Quoting the above page:

        "Shlomi Fish once defined himself as a "Programmer, Writer, Amateur
        Mathematician, Wannabe Philosopher, and someone who studies in the
        Technion in the vain hope of becoming an Electrical Engineer". He does
        not consider himself a sane person, but is quite certain that only makes
        him more interesting."

        --
        Nadav Har'El | Saturday, Aug 10 2002, 2 Elul 5762
        Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I am the world's greatest authority on my
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10 7:44 AM
          On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Nadav Har'El wrote:

          > On Sat, Aug 10, 2002, Shlomi Fish wrote about "[hackers-il] A Freshmeat Editorial I wrote":
          > > http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/519/
          >
          > So now Shlomi also has a funny biography ;)
          >
          > Quoting the above page:
          >
          > "Shlomi Fish once defined himself as a "Programmer, Writer, Amateur
          > Mathematician, Wannabe Philosopher, and someone who studies in the
          > Technion in the vain hope of becoming an Electrical Engineer". He does
          > not consider himself a sane person, but is quite certain that only makes
          > him more interesting."

          That's not really a biography but rather a summary of what I am. I can
          come up with something more similar to what Pike and RMS wrote, if you
          give me enough time.