RE: Email practices (was: RE: The theory and practice of paranoia(was:RE: [hackers-il]Anothergood article by Joel Spolsky))

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      > No AFAIK. I don't like Outlook myself and I don't mess with
      > it too much.

      Ok, I found the option in Outlook. Lazy me. In outlook it's Tools --> Options... --> Preferences tab --> E-mail Options... button --> When replying to a message... combo box --> Prefix each line of the original message combo box item. Then outlooks complains that the spelling checker will not ignore the original message.

      This email has been scanned by Port Authority.