Re: [hackers-il] Sash

  • Gaal Yahas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
      On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 02:39:33PM +0200, Chen Shapira wrote:

      > But you wouldn't want to type Sash every time, its stupid. You want to put
      > "bash" into your .sashrc, and bash will run automatically, unless something
      > went wrong and then it would fall back to Sash.

      But can you trust it completely to identify WHEN something's wicked
      with bash? I tend not to like these solutions. Instead, I do

      echo "exec bash" > ~/b
      chmod +x $!

      and then "./b" whenever I log in and all's well. It's part of typing
      the root password for my fingers by now.

      [I'm lying, of course. I use tcsh as my favorite interactive shell :^]

      --
      believing is seeing
      gaal@...