Poll results for hackers-il

  • hackers-il@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      The following hackers-il poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: In light of recent posts, do you think
      it's right to post technical questions
      and have technical discussuions about
      specific issues on hackers-il?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yeah, sure, bring it on, 1 votes, 100.00%
      - Maybe short ones, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - You may ask, but reply off-list, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No. This is a group about hackers, not hacks, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have no opinion on this matter, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yeah, sure, bring it on
      - arikb@...
      - Maybe short ones