Re: [hackers-il] Help me

    Message 1 of 11 , May 13, 2002
      On Mon, May 13, 2002, Dan Nanciu wrote about "[hackers-il] Help me":

      > I need a Linux system.

      Do we now have a "May Fool's Month", modeled after "April Fool's Day", but
      much longer and even more annoying?

      Why is everybody on this list suddenly asking stupid and irrelevant questions?
      In this case, it wasn't even a question! How is anybody supposed to answer
      or discuss such a statement?? (this is not a rhetorical question, I would
      appreciate an answer)

      muad_dib23us@... (Dan, if that's your real name. The only thing I can
      verify is that you sent your message via some obscure Romanian ISP,
      supposedly part of KPNQwest), what did you try to achieve with this message?
      You have been a subscriber of this list for almost a year now. Does your
      "I need a Linux system" plea strike you even remotely relevant to our
      discussions in the last year? Did you really think that people would
      understand what it was exactly that you wanted to ask?

      Who is failing to meet the low standards they set themselves?
      Which of you is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot?
      Who is more the missing link than the weakest link?
      You ARE the Weakest Link... Goodbye!

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Monday, May 13 2002, 3 Sivan 5762
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |If you lost your left arm, your right arm