Re: [hackers-il] "Ways to do it" according to the Programming Languages of the World

    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2002
      Oleg Goldshmidt <ogoldshmidt@...> writes:

      > Adeyemo oluseyi <seyiicrown@...> writes:
      >
      > > Please i need to become an hacker, and i didn't
      > > have any programing techniques. How can you help me
      > > out and let me be an hacker.
      >
      > http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

      Uh. I thought it would be a reasonable tongue-in-cheek reply, and 5
      minutes later I get a 20-posting-long thread with a discussion of who
      ESR is? I guess fetchmail (yes, that's what I use for popping my mail
      every 5 minutes from the ISP) is playing tricks with me. Withdrawn,
      with apologies. ;-)

      --
      Oleg Goldshmidt | ogoldshmidt@...
      If it aint't broken it hasn't got enough features yet.