Re: [hackers-il] New poll for hackers-il

  • Amir Abiri
    Message 1 of 30 , May 9 9:00 AM
      From: "Gilad Ben-Yossef" <gilad@...>

      [snip]

      > I'm not a violent person generally. In fact, ever since the elective
      > brain surgery that implented the blessed electrodes in my frontal lobe I
      > am a good and productive citizen of society and practicly incapable of
      > violence aginst another human being. They make sure to test that the
      > surgery really worked before they let you go out of jail; they can't
      > bloody well release someone who murdered 79 people with an axe get
      > released best on a hunch you know...
      >
      > The problem is that I was one of the early voulenteers and I think they
      > still haven't gotten of all of the bugs out of the early system they
      > installed in my brain. Most of the time all goes well, but once in a
      > while, when someone insults me, I feel the old rage rise in me again and
      > can taste the blood in my mouth and I can't help myself but.... better
      > stop here now. [ To self: Calm down. Breath deep. I am the cool and
      > placid center of universe. I am the cool and placid center of the
      > universe. I don't have to do what the voices in my head tell me. I don't
      > have to do what the voices in my head tell me... oh fuck it! where's my
      > axe?] Be afraid. Be VERY afraid... MUHAHHAHAHAHAHA ;-)

      [snip (Man ! that was long...)]

      That's nothing ! A good friend of mine had that surgery as well, one of the
      first ones two. They probably f**ked something up with him real nasty, since
      when he came out he was cumpolsivly sexualy attracted to Amebas. Imagine
      yourself the horrific trauma inflicted upon a poor nice Dolphin swimming
      around and suddenly seeing a human diver holding a...
      I don't want to talk about it.

      But he's better now, he's studying marine biology in the Technion.

      --
      http://abiri-e.com/
      "God is a programmer".