Re: [hackers-il] Battle Cries (strange and pointless pondering)

  • Gilad Ben-Yossef
    Message 1 of 11 , May 5, 2002
      On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 21:10, Amir Abiri wrote:
      > From: "Chen Shapira" <chen@...>
      >
      > > What does a programmer cry before checking in a particularly dangerous
      > code?
      >
      > "I'M GONNA GET YOU, YOU LITTLE <bad word>... !!!"

      Thus spake Dougles Adams: "Open this door now or I will re-program you
      with a very large axe..." ;-)

      Gilad.

      --
      Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad@...>
      Code mangler, senior coffee drinker and VP SIGSEGV

      "To err is human. To realy fsck up you need a computer. For
      those really large scale disastears, an SSI cluster is a must."
      Message 2 of 11 , May 5, 2002
        > Thus spake Dougles Adams: "Open this door now or I will re-program you
        > with a very large axe..." ;-)

        I'll quote Niven:
        "I found your challenge verbose. In challenging a kzin, a
        simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap."