RE: [hackers-il] Hackers-IL meeting?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2002
      Sorry Oleg,

      I only finish work around 7 PM, so I can't make it any earlier.

      Thanks,
      Chen.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        I am sorry, but I have other engagement.

        At Mulix suggestion, I'd like to invite you all for a meeting.

        Time: May 2nd, 2002 (that is, tomorrow), 21:30 (but open to negotiation)

        Place: My home. 3 Bergson St., Ramat Aviv, Tel-Aviv.

        Reason: Mulix will be in Tel-Aviv, and we thought that it'll be a good
        reason to meet.

        Let me know if you plan to arrive.

        Thanks,
        Chen.

        *
        This email has been scanned by Port Authority.