Re: [hackers-il] Hackers-IL meeting?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Chen Shapira <chen@...> writes:

      > Time: May 2nd, 2002 (that is, tomorrow), 21:30 (but open to negotiation)
      >
      > Place: My home. 3 Bergson St., Ramat Aviv, Tel-Aviv.

      Uh. I have plans for 9PM onwards. Were it to start between 7 and 8 PM
      I'd drop by for a short chat(8). ;-)

      --
      Oleg Goldshmidt | ogoldshmidt@...
      "We work by wit, and not by witchcraft,
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Hi,

        At Mulix suggestion, I'd like to invite you all for a meeting.

        Time: May 2nd, 2002 (that is, tomorrow), 21:30 (but open to negotiation)

        Place: My home. 3 Bergson St., Ramat Aviv, Tel-Aviv.

        Reason: Mulix will be in Tel-Aviv, and we thought that it'll be a good
        reason to meet.

        Let me know if you plan to arrive.

        Thanks,
        Chen.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          Sorry Oleg,

          I only finish work around 7 PM, so I can't make it any earlier.

          Thanks,
          Chen.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            I am sorry, but I have other engagement.

            At Mulix suggestion, I'd like to invite you all for a meeting.

            Time: May 2nd, 2002 (that is, tomorrow), 21:30 (but open to negotiation)

            Place: My home. 3 Bergson St., Ramat Aviv, Tel-Aviv.

            Reason: Mulix will be in Tel-Aviv, and we thought that it'll be a good
            reason to meet.

            Let me know if you plan to arrive.

            Thanks,
            Chen.

            *
            This email has been scanned by Port Authority.