RE: [hackers-il] DMCA, SSSCA/CBDTPA related laws in Israel? (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      Forwarded to the list. --- Omer

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:23:59 -0000
      From: Ofir Carny <Ofir@...>
      To: omerz@...
      Subject: RE: [hackers-il] DMCA, SSSCA/CBDTPA related laws in Israel?

      I tried to send it to the list but had some trouble with the list
      mechanism, anyway:

      2. IANAL, but AFAIR, Israel is, or about to be (check the 'Megama Yeruka'
      web site, it probably have much more information than I have) a
      signatory/member to WIPO and/or WTO - probably both, and both have some
      provisions to that effect.