Re: [hackers-il] More SchemeOS Brain Dumps - correction

  • Omer Mussaev
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 10:57 PM
      Omer Mussaev wrote:

      My view: (not opposite, but with different accents):

      > We should have 3+ tier architecture:
      > mk to have all the dirty work
      > metakernel to have competent message/object/cc passing, first-order
      > scheduling, and Unix emulation.

      I intended to say that metakernel is not a single entity, but rather a
      collection
      of services, which include both system's parts, and user's services. Think of
      it as HIRD part of HURD.

      --
      Omer Mussaev 051-308-214 mailto:omerm@...
      systems programmer, Mercury Interactive/RND/Conduct/core