Re: [hackers-il] [Protest at introduction of politics into technical mailing lists] I AM ANGRY AT YUVAL KOJMAN! (was: Re: A petition for the withdrawal of israel)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      On Mon, Apr 01, 2002, Omer Zak wrote about "[hackers-il] [Protest at introduction of politics into technical mailing lists] I AM ANGRY AT YUVAL KOJMAN! (was: Re: A petition for the withdrawal of israel)":
      > Yuval,
      > What you are doing is reprehensible, horrible and totally uncalled for.
      > The israel-pm-list mailing list, via which I received the following
      > message, is a technical mailing list. Any discussion of the Mideast
      > politics is completely off-topic for this list.

      If you're sending this to this list as an April Fools joke, it's not funny.
      Otherwise, I cannot understand you. You say you don't want off-topic politics
      in mailing lists, and what do you do? You send your off-topic politicial
      mail to a mailing list (hackers-il) which to which the original mail was
      not even posted. And what do you attach to the end of your message? Yes,
      the original post to which you objected in the first place, and which none
      of us would have even seen if you hadn't sent it here...

      Come on, Omer...

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Monday, Apr 1 2002, 19 Nisan 5762
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Sign in pool: "Welcome to our OOL. Notice