Re: [hackers-il] [META] where do I get differential SCSI cable?

  • Moshe Zadka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2000
      On Sun, 21 May 2000, Nadav Har'El wrote:

      > I'm sorry to offend you, your holy schemeness!

      Try to tone down the language, please.
      Since this group *is* about self-moderation, you should assume people
      will judge your posts. As they judge mine, and Omer's.

      > I'm sure you won't miss me :)

      Oh, you've contributed a lot of coolness. I'd sure miss you.

      > > Regarding David Tabachnikov: Do you really think that you had read
      > > our guidelines draft? Time to RTFM. Two red cards.
      >
      > Easy there! Why are you attacking everybody? If his messages annoy you, why
      > don't you filter them out (oops, I'm entering this thread again... ;)

      We have very strict guidelines about who can post. David hasn't read them,
      or ignored them. A mailing-list is somewhere to post according to specific
      rules: it is disrespect for all people on the list to violate them.

      > So don't give me a hard time just because my postings didn't have
      > code, and yours had pseudo-CS mumbo-jumbo.

      No one is dissing anybody because of no-code-in-letter. I've sent no code to
      the list, and no one criticised me about it. Try to see why you were
      criticised, and decide whether you agree or not.
      --
      Moshe Zadka <moshez@...>
      http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html