Seven Habits of Effective Text Editing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Refer to this article:

      http://www.moolenaar.net/habits.html

      By Bram Moolenaar of Vim fame. It details some paradigms for effective
      text editing and gives several Vim commands to help with them. (but it
      applies to other editors as well). A very good read.

      It taught me quite a few Vim tricks which as I think of them now, sound
      very useful and promising. I went over the Vim's documentation, but
      probably missed them, due to the "trees in the forest" effect.