=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: =3D?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [hackers-il] Re: To Hash or not to Hash [was Re: \=

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 7 12:32 PM
      \\\\\\"On Lisp\\\\\\\" now av=3D?=

      On 07.02.2002 at 21:18:58, Nadav Har\'El <nyh@...> wrote:

      > On Thu, Feb 07, 2002, Arik Baratz wrote about \"=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:
      [hackers-il] Re: To Hash or not to Hash [was Re: \\\\\\\"On Lisp\\\\\\\" now
      av=\":
      > > ailable ]?=
      >
      > Wow, something is *REALLY* wrong with your mail program, Vidius filter,
      > or whatever... A part of the the subject got hacked off into the main
      > text (as you can see in the quote above),

      I\'m in the united states right now, and I\'m using JawMail
      http://jawmail.sf.net beta version. It has some flaws, I admit.

      > > working
      > > > That was the case with Freecell Solver, where I recently switched from
      MD5
      > > > to Perl\\\'s hash function and did not notice too big a difference in
      the

      > and something caused all single quotes in your message (even its subject
      line)
      > to be backslashed, sometimes by more than one backslash. What is this - a
      > mailer written in a shell? :)
      >
      > Weird ;)

      Not in shell, in PHP. It\'s somewhat buggy, but it works...

      Arik Baratz
      System Engineer
      arikb@...

      Office:
      4 Hamelacha St.
      Raa’nana 43661
      ISRAEL

      Tel: +972 (9) 743-9250 ext. 214
      Fax: +972 (9) 743-9251
      Cell: +972 (52) 354 959
      eFax: +1 (978) 926-8913
      ICQ: 210 8214

      Privileged and / or confidential Information may be contained in this electronic
      mail message.

      You may not copy or deliver this message to anyone without my consent.

      If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or you feel that this
      message is not intended for you, Please destroy this message and kindly notify
      the sender by replying to this electronic mail.

      Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not agree to the use of
      Internet email for messages of this kind.

      Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
      to the official business of Vidius shall be understood as neither given nor
      endorsed by it.
    • mulix
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 7 12:36 PM
        On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Arik Baratz wrote:

        > \\\\\\"On Lisp\\\\\\\" now av=3D?=

        [snipped other such monstrosities, and then arik said]
        > Not in shell, in PHP. It\'s somewhat buggy, but it works...

        egads, whatever happened to good ol' telnet my.mail.server.com 25 and
        talking SMTP like reasonable human beings?

        ObHackersIL - nothing. things have certainly hit a low point.
        --
        mulix

        http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~mulix/
        http://syscalltrack.sf.net/