Re: [hackers-il] i really need help

  • Game Wizard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2002
      Bravo!!!

      LOL.

      I loved that "approximation" thingie.

      GW.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Omer Zak" <omerz@...>
      To: "jbo robinson" <hot_boy_2k2@...>
      Cc: <hackers-il@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 9:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [hackers-il] i really need help

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2002
        Waaay off, Omer. Your model lack an important parameter, D, which is defined
        as following:

        D = paranoya factor, defined as a number from 0..1, 0 being where you think
        the government will NEVER do anything wrong and 1 being that you think that
        there are hidden cameras in the screen and I can see you now.

        Integrating this value into the model gives you:

        C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B + 3*D

        The sharper minds in the bunch would notice that this value can easily be
        more than 1, which proves that paranoya is sometimes irrational. Moreover,
        in this guy's case D is very high - after all the user believes that a bunch
        of foreign hackers obviously have some way of discovering his girlfriend's
        password AND he suspects the person he loves the most.

        If you are even sharper, you'll notice that being paranoid actually
        INCREASES the chances that your girlfriend is cheating on you, which is
        understandable considering that if you don't trust her you're probably a
        loser anyways and she will not want anything to do with you.

        -- Arik

        > hi i have this girlfriend and im trying to get her
        > password to see if she cheating on me or not can u
        > help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

        Contrary to some of my associates on this mailing list, I have a reply,
        which should address your real need.

        Let's define:
        A = you suspect that she is cheating on you
        B = it is important for you that she not be cheating on you
        C = the probability that she is cheating on you

        Then:

        C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B

        In short: you went to the trouble of posting your question to the
        Hackers-IL mailing list, which hosts some of the brightest minds in a far
        and distant country. Therefore, it can be assumed that your B has high
        value, probably as much as 100%.

        Therefore, C (the probability that she is cheating on you) is at least
        95%. Thus, you have a working approximation of the answer to your
        question, even without having to find her password or snoop into her
        papers or whatever she is hiding inside her sexy panties.
        --- Omer
        There is no IGLU Cabal. A woman important for the effort did not have the
        wisdom to avoid a jealously possessive boyfriend. So, she lost her
        life when her boyfriend had an attack of "Othelloitis", before
        contributing her knowledge and wisdom to the effort.

        This mail message was scanned by Vidius Port Authority
        (Enterprise Edition) for unauthorized confidential and
        proprietary information.

        http://www.vidius.com