Re: [hackers-il] i really need help

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hello Jbo,

      > hi i have this girlfriend and im trying to get her
      > password to see if she cheating on me or not can u
      > help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

      Contrary to some of my associates on this mailing list, I have a reply,
      which should address your real need.

      Let's define:
      A = you suspect that she is cheating on you
      B = it is important for you that she not be cheating on you
      C = the probability that she is cheating on you

      Then:

      C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B

      In short: you went to the trouble of posting your question to the
      Hackers-IL mailing list, which hosts some of the brightest minds in a far
      and distant country. Therefore, it can be assumed that your B has high
      value, probably as much as 100%.

      Therefore, C (the probability that she is cheating on you) is at least
      95%. Thus, you have a working approximation of the answer to your
      question, even without having to find her password or snoop into her
      papers or whatever she is hiding inside her sexy panties.
      --- Omer
      There is no IGLU Cabal. A woman important for the effort did not have the
      wisdom to avoid a jealously possessive boyfriend. So, she lost her
      life when her boyfriend had an attack of "Othelloitis", before
      contributing her knowledge and wisdom to the effort.
    • Game Wizard
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2002
        Bravo!!!

        LOL.

        I loved that "approximation" thingie.

        GW.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2002
          Waaay off, Omer. Your model lack an important parameter, D, which is defined
          as following:

          D = paranoya factor, defined as a number from 0..1, 0 being where you think
          the government will NEVER do anything wrong and 1 being that you think that
          there are hidden cameras in the screen and I can see you now.

          Integrating this value into the model gives you:

          C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B + 3*D

          The sharper minds in the bunch would notice that this value can easily be
          more than 1, which proves that paranoya is sometimes irrational. Moreover,
          in this guy's case D is very high - after all the user believes that a bunch
          of foreign hackers obviously have some way of discovering his girlfriend's
          password AND he suspects the person he loves the most.

          If you are even sharper, you'll notice that being paranoid actually
          INCREASES the chances that your girlfriend is cheating on you, which is
          understandable considering that if you don't trust her you're probably a
          loser anyways and she will not want anything to do with you.

          -- Arik

          > hi i have this girlfriend and im trying to get her
          > password to see if she cheating on me or not can u
          > help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

          Contrary to some of my associates on this mailing list, I have a reply,
          which should address your real need.

          Let's define:
          A = you suspect that she is cheating on you
          B = it is important for you that she not be cheating on you
          C = the probability that she is cheating on you

          Then:

          C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B

          In short: you went to the trouble of posting your question to the
          Hackers-IL mailing list, which hosts some of the brightest minds in a far
          and distant country. Therefore, it can be assumed that your B has high
          value, probably as much as 100%.

          Therefore, C (the probability that she is cheating on you) is at least
          95%. Thus, you have a working approximation of the answer to your
          question, even without having to find her password or snoop into her
          papers or whatever she is hiding inside her sexy panties.
          --- Omer
          There is no IGLU Cabal. A woman important for the effort did not have the
          wisdom to avoid a jealously possessive boyfriend. So, she lost her
          life when her boyfriend had an attack of "Othelloitis", before
          contributing her knowledge and wisdom to the effort.

          This mail message was scanned by Vidius Port Authority
          (Enterprise Edition) for unauthorized confidential and
          proprietary information.

          http://www.vidius.com