Mysterious n2chz and n8chz

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      This time, n8chz seems to have passed Turing's Test, unlike n2chz.
      --- Omer
      There is no IGLU Cabal. A Cabal must be tied in order to exist, and
      people stopped working on IGLU Cabal due to Sylvester, and left it in an
      untied state somewhere in the Mideast.
      WARNING TO SPAMMERS: see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html