Slightly OT: The first incident you'll come up with

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Let's suppose somebody asked you to think of one of an incident from your
      life. What would be the first incident that would spring to your mind?

      That is not synonomous with your first memory, at least not for me.
      Anyway, it may be intersting to compare what incidents from their life
      people recall the best.

      I can tell you about the incident I always think of when I try to think of
      an incident that happened to me: It was in my Seventh Grade, close to
      Sukkoth. Our class was supposed to go to somewhere in School to hear a
      special lecture about the holiday. My fellow classmate (who later became a
      very good friend of mine) and I run into each other during the begining of
      the hour. We did not know where the lecture is going to be held and we
      spent the entire hour searching for our class.

      We eventually met with the class at the end of the hour. Our educator
      (Mehanekheth) met with us somewhat later and told us that we should have
      known were we were supposed to meet in the first place. She also told us
      they spotted us running all over the place from a distance (and did
      nothing to call us to join them). Then she informed us that we should
      prepare a report about an obscure (IMHH perception of the Jewish
      tradition) Rabbi whom the lecture was about. I prepared a report and that
      was the end of it.

      There is at least one close second:

      One time when I had to return my "debt" of matches to my friends, and
      my parents had bigger matches, which my friend decided counted as 1 1/2
      match.

      Cheers,

      If:
      1. A is A