RE: [hackers-il] Mathematics Solving Program which Shows the Meth od of Solution

  • Omer Musaev
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18 12:48 AM

      If I recall correctly, Symbolics' Macsyma does that.

      There is no IGLU Cabal!
      The cabal went out looking for a piece of software made by
      hardware manufacturer who was so eager to dominate the world
      that it overlooked creation of UNIX, explosion of SPARCStations
      and innuendos by RMS about ethics of closed source hardware/software.