Scheme48 -- Correction

  • Moshe Zadka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      I recently claimed Scheme48 is not free software. This was true for an
      earlier version, but is happily no longer true -- it is now released under
      an X style licence. I'm thinking of building my Scheme virtual machine on
      the Scheme48 basis, but I'm not sure -- I've only began to look at their
      code.

      Question: how would you design a network-oriented (like X) window system
      in a Scheme-based OS?

      Question: should a Scheme module-system support macros, or should they
      remain super-modular? I'm opting for a super-moduler approach, but then,
      I'm a New Jersey kind of guy.

      --
      Moshe Zadka <moshez@...>
      http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html