Adaptive Programming and Demeter's Law

      Google keywords: adaptive programming demeter

      In my never-ending quest for fresh and powerful programming tools and
      paradigms, I found the aforementioned stuff.

      Anyone from the Hackers-IL mailing list who is familiar with the concepts?
      Anyone with practical experience? War stories? Pitfalls?

      --- Omer
      There is no IGLU Cabal. After having learned MPPL (Most Powerful
      Programming Language), the former IGLU Cabalists got bored with the
      trivial concerns of the rest of the world and disappeared to pursue more
      interesting and powerful ventures.
      WARNING TO SPAMMERS: see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html