Re: [hackers-il] Meaningful Site URLs

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2001
      Chen Shapira <chen@...> writes:

      > As I learned recently, the best way to learn alot about usability issues is
      > to sit 2 floors below your biggest customer.
      > You'll know of every single usability problem instantly, and as you improve,
      > your feet won't hurt as much.

      Another route - from my own past experience - is to sift through your
      company's help desk logs, identify experienced and intelligent users
      of your products, contact them directly, help them solve their current
      problems, and then give them your direct number. the result is just
      one level removed from open source development ;-)

      --
      Oleg Goldshmidt | ogoldshmidt@...
      "If it ain't broken, it has not got enough features yet."