BrainFuck to SPL compiler

  • Alon Altman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi,
      I've written a compiler from BrainFuck to the Shakespeare Programming
      Language. It takes a BrainFuck program from STDIN and writes an
      interesting(?) play on STDOUT.

      I tried to use the code to convert DeCSS from BrainFuck to SPL, but the
      SPL code didn't compile (too big?)

      The compiler is at http://alon.wox.org/bf2spl.pl

      Alon

      --
      This message was sent by Alon Altman (Psycho99@...) ICQ:1366540
      The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)