Re: [hackers-il] [Poetic Hacks] Software development in Shakespeare's English

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      On Sat, Sep 01, 2001, Omer Zak wrote about "[hackers-il] [Poetic Hacks] Software development in Shakespeare's English":
      > According to Slashdot, The Shakespeare Programming Language is described
      > at http://spl.pu240.com/, and a HTML document can be found at
      > http://spl.pu240.com/htmldoc/
      >
      > Now, how about writing a version of the DeCSS algorithm in this language?

      Well, you can write it in any language you want... Just don't blame us for
      what you do ;)

      If you're looking for a funny language to write your program in (and one
      that actually works), try Latinized Perl (Lingua::Romana::Perligata --
      Perl for the XXI-imum Century) - see
      http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html

      Would you believe that someone manage to make Perl have a syntax even
      weirder than it currently has? :)

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Saturday, Sep 1 2001, 14 Elul 5761
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |My typos are intentional copyright traps.