RE: [hackers-il] Kernel compile problems (META)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      > > I hope it is the right list !!!
      >
      > Nadav, is this the right list?

      Our list subject is "Computers and Technology discussed intelligently".
      We usually settle for 2 out of 3, but I fear that settling for 1 out of 3
      may be too lenient.
      So, if the Topic isn't Computers/Technology related, we should discuss it
      intelligently.
      If it is, we can have a discussion that can be less than intelligent, or we
      can say something intelligent without actually discussing it.

      Meta discussions should be labeled as such.

      Thanks,
      Chen.