DeCSS for JavaScript HTML Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 6:05 PM
      I created an HTML page that embodies the javascript code. It contains a
      form, some information about us and some DVD-CCA teaser material.

      What it does not contain is a linking to the actual code. The code is
      available separately upon request, or soon from the DeCSS Gallery.

      In any case, you can find the HTML page here:

      http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/DeCSS/JavaScript/decss_js.html

      TODO:

      1. Create a page with opinions of Hackers-IL members about the DeCSS
      fiasco.

      2. Create a page with DeCSS for JavaScript buttons. (any GIMPers around
      here?)

      3. Create a DeCSS for JavaScript box. (currently the form is very large)

      4. Add some more jokes as we come by them.

      5. Add some links to that page. (DeCSS gallery, EFF, 42 ways to distribute
      DeCSS, etc.)

      A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
      what went wrong more quickly.