687Re: [hackers-il] Slightly OT: A story I started to write

    Dec 8, 2000
      Well, I decided to maintain a list of addresses of people who are
      interested in daily or even more frequent updates to when the story is
      updated. E-mail me if you wish to be added.

      For those who missed some of the previous messages - the story in question
      is "The Pope Died on Sunday" and its URL is:

      http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/humour/Pope/

      BTW: There's a more up to date version of the story on the site.

      BTW 2: Chen, how is the translation going? Would you recommend that I
      start one of my own too?

      The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
      converting any statement that follows it into a true one.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic