5200[ANN] "The Hebrew Tutorial for Standard HTML" - Work under Progress

    Nov 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I began writing a document called “The Hebrew Tutorial for Standard HTML”, and
      you can find it here:

      http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/HTML-Tutorial/

      It is licensed under a triple licence of CC-Zero/Public Domain, CC-by and
      the MIT X11 licence for maximal usability and its source code is available
      inside a Mercurial repository on bitbucket.org .

      I'd like to finish it by the end of NaNoWriMo (the Noveber writing month) and
      possibly also translate it to English.

      My hope is that this tutorial will fill a void in the hebrew HTML tutorials
      that teach HTML based on the web standards.

      Enjoy!