4742codesh - The COllaborative DEvelopment SHell

    Dec 4, 2006
      I spotted this on Freshmeat:

      http://freshmeat.net/projects/codesh/

      Reading from the description:

      <<<<<<<<
      The CODESH (COllaborative DEvelopment SHell) project provides an automatic
      persistent logbook for sessions of personal command line work by recording
      what and how is being done, for private use/reuse and for sharing selected
      parts with collaborators. It is an intelligent shell that automatically logs
      a user's command line (shell) session: commands, scripts executed, output
      produced, changes to environment variables, alias creation, and other
      information needed to recreate the session later. Sessions are uniquely
      tagged and stored in local or distributed backend repositories and can be
      extracted and reproduced at any time by the user who created the session or
      by collaborators located anywhere in the world.

      Looks like an interesting idea and also an innovative one. (albeit I'm not
      sure how useful it would be for me.). And it's GPLed.