4387RE: [hackers-il] blog recommendation.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Jun 4, 2005
      > [mailto:hackers-il@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Muli Ben-Yehuda
      > > I looked at jonathan from sun blog and it reminds me a company
      > > brochure. I am not sure even if he does the writing.
      >
      > Who cares? on the itnernet, no one knows if you're a dog.

      You are probably right. :)

      > So perhaps blogging is not for you.
      > "Blogger (noun) - someone who would rather write about being
      > there than be there".

      Hmm... I don't know either.
      I think I should give it a go and see how things come up.
      10x, for the comments.

      Btw, can anyone recommend the best tool for the linuxjournal blog.
      I am currently using either their interface or the mozilla plugin
      "deepest sender".
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic