3955RE: Again offtopic post! (was: Re: [hackers-il] Daniel)

    Nov 1, 2004
      I would also add job related topics like how to find a hacker for your team
      and how to find work as a hacker. Not as job postings but as discussion of
      interview questions, CVs, etc.

      > Typical subjects for Hackers-IL:
      > - Managing projects with 10^7 LOC

      [Chen Shapira]
      What's LOC?
      Googling for it found "Library of Congress" and "Lesbians of Color" among
      others, but none of these really fit the context :-)