3950Again offtopic post! (was: Re: [hackers-il] Daniel)

    Nov 1, 2004
      I accept job postings on Linux-IL as appropriate, because companies do
      need Linux experts once in a while.

      But Hackers-IL is too general group for job postings, which ask for a
      specific skill. Appropriate job postings here would be for jobs, which
      require hacker-level skills (such as mastery of several programming
      language, ability to disassemble machine language code, solve expecially
      tough problems, etc.).

      I would advise Evgeny Gesin to post his job posting to a J2EE specific
      mailing list.