The Queen arrives today

  • wbishu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Atse will come back by popular demand, today from Kagames country,
      where she was on a mission since meskel. I hope all of you had a
      wonderful holiday, eventhogh we are away from family and friends we
      did have a fabulous time Chez Mihrete. Mr. Mihrete, thank you for
      opening up your house with the exceptional hospitality, and the ladies
      that laboured since early that morning to make the meskel party a
      reality, we want to thank you for the ketefa of the kitfo etc...
      Ambaye eventough quiet did a lot to make the meskel a real holiday.
      Now, for those that did not make it and for those that were not aware
      of the celebration we apologize! Soon we will be posting the beautiful
      demera photos, so keep checking!