Re: inquiry

  • matthew_piscioneri
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Dear Susan,

      re: feminists and Habermas

      there's the anthology of essay titled (I think) _Feminists Read
      Habermas_. The editor might have been Jane Braaten. Sorry for the
      vagueness. Perhaps a more mindful subscriber could fill in the
      details?

      MattP
    • Daniel Dunne, Holisto
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2004
        Google yields
        Meehan, Johanna (ed.) (1995) Feminists Read Habermas: Gendering the Subject
        of Discourse. London: Routledge .
        from
        http://tcs.sagepub.com/cgi/content/refs/20/6/1

        Daniel Dunne