Is this group site worth listing ay Wikipedia?

  • philosophy@cohering.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 8:05 PM
      A policeman at Wikipedia believes that this Habermas group should not be listed among the "External links" of the Wikipedia Article on Habermas, and he keeps removing the link, and I've sought to justify keeping it (and I restore the link). No doubt, he'll remove it again, but maybe he'll continue some discussion of the matter. What do you think?:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:J%c3%bcrgen_Habermas#Habermas_discussion_group_at_Yahoo.21_Groups

      Granted, I somewhat idealize our group, but what's Habermas without idealization to live up to?

      Gary