Obama and religion in the public sphere

  • Gary E. Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      I've sought to apply a Habermasian perspective to the Obama campaign, though not in overt terms of Habermas. But, if you're familiar with the specifically-Habermasian issue, you'll recognize the following as a street-level application of a Habermasian view.

      I've also shared the following with the Obama campaign--ha! (delusions never cease)--and shared it with the NY Times writer, Peter Steinfels, who motivates my
      discussion:

      "Religiously-motivated programs and broadly-public goods"
      http://cohering.net/re/393rmpabpg.html

      Gary

      .